23 May Words of Grace – 10 Ways to Stay Connected This Summer
Memorial Day weekend, graduations, and the opening of the YMCA swimming pool means summer is here. The change of schedule and shift in routine can leave many people feeling a bit disconnected from encouraging friendships and church life.
Here are a few ways to stay connected this summer:
1. Schedule a book study with some friends.
2. Plan a cookout with your Community Group.
3. Volunteer to serve at Vacation Bible School.
4. Stay active in Sunday worship and Sunday School.
5. Visit a church while on vacation. Really.
6. Pray for the Middle School Camp (June 5-10), CentriKid Camp (June 18-22), High School Mission Trip (June 25-July 1), Honduras Mission Trip (June 30- July 7), and Belarus Mission Trip (July 6-14).
7. Plan to attend the Summer Study on Wednesday nights beginning July 25.
8. Call Justin Tucker and ask him who at Grace needs a visit and a meal.
9. Invite the person sitting next to you at Sunday worship to lunch.
10. Pray for the people of Grace each morning.